Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life Skills - Day 18

How to Change a Baby's Diaper
Yup, this is a true life skill for sure. I know many of you may be surprised that as a female I made it 26 years without changing a single diaper, but it's true, I have never done it before, so today was the day. Luckily, my friend just happened to have a cute and happy baby with a wet (but thankfully not poopy) diaper, so she was more than happy to let me change him. I know, it wasn't a full "blow out", so therefore it will not count in some of your minds, but it's a start at least. I don't think I really need to describe what I did because it's pretty self-explanatory, so I'll just put up with picture of me with the clean baby. He was all smiley, but then a friend started making faces at him and he got distracted . . . oh well. I still managed to change his diaper without him crying = success :) 
Me with a clean baby :) 

1 comment:

  1. Zoe found out you learned how to change diapers and is content. She is willing to help you perfect your new skill ;)

    ReplyDelete