Monday, December 17, 2012

Life Skills - Day 17

How to Change a Automobile Headlight
This was not a challenge I was expecting to tackle this month, but when we discovered that my headlight was burnt out on my car, I figured, why not? So, on our way home, we stopped at our local big box store and picked out the mid-range light bulb meant for my car. Then I took out the manual and read about how to change it . . . it seemed easy enough, so when we got home, I was ready. I had my husband time me, and even though I was distracted for a short while by a cute cat passing through our yard, I managed to replace the car's headlight (with only minimal assistance from my husband when I was confused and couldn't see (it was dark out)) in less than 10 minutes. Nine minutes something . . . not too shabby :) I didn't take any pictures because it's just my car's headlight, and like I said, it was dark out and rather difficult to see, but now I know that is a project I can easily tackle again in the future if I need to. Who knew I would learn so much about cars this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment