Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Reveal

Originally, December was set aside to be my culmination month in which I would celebrate all of the previous months by doing the activities from them for a few days during the month. But then I decided this was kind of  an easy way out and not very creative. I wanted to end on a high note, so I had to come up with something else. So in my brainstorming, I discovered lists of "Life Skills" that people are supposed to have. I perused many lists like "30 Things You Should Know Before You Are 30" or "100 Things Everyone Should Know How To Do" . . . that sort of thing, and noted that there were many things I hadn't done yet, so that became my goal. This month, almost every day, you will get to enjoy reading about me trying to do something I haven't really done before. Some will be practical, some just kind of silly, and of course, quite a few baking things (not necessarily things everyone should do, but things that I have wanted to try or feel I should try, at least once). We'll see how it goes. The problem is that I only came up with about 20 though, so I need your help, readers, to come up with the last few, or my year of monthly challenges will fall flat, right at the end. So PLEASE comment or send me suggestions. Thanks, and enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Jeff says change the belt on a vacuum, but I think that's lame because you only need to change it if it breaks. So maybe you should flip your vacuum over and acquaint yourself with its belt and clean it so it works better while you're at it, like I did in the dorm in the good old days.
    I think you should memorize a hymn and a Bible verse, or more, so that when you're old and blind you can still have some comfort in between shut-in visits. Depressing? Maybe. It has a lot of other uses too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are both good suggestions . . . thank you :) I'm still undecided as to what all I'm going to do, but suggestions are always nice!

      Delete