Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Reveal

So, have you been wondering when I’m going to do something crazy again? I bet you have, and guess what? The time is now. I’ve been sitting in front of my computer for the last month and it’s been a while since I’ve had an exercise month, so it’s time for that again. Any guesses on what it’s going to be? It’s something that I actually enjoy, but with a little bit of a twist. I am not very flexible, so I figured that was something I needed to work on; hence, one month of doing yoga for at least a half an hour a day. And the twist? I bought a “Groupon” for a month of unlimited classes at a hot yoga studio. What is hot yoga? Basically, it’s yoga in a room that is between 85 and 105 degrees. Sound fun to you? It sure does to me . . . here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment