Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yoga - Day 28

“Slow Flow” class tonight was pretty good. I got a good workout, but it almost seemed too easy. One good benefit I have noticed of yoga, and I may have mentioned this already but I think it is rather important, is that I have gained a new awareness of my body and my posture. I notice more often when I am slumping my back now, and am much more aware of the alignment of my spine and how my body moves. I’ve also noticed how small parts of my body that I didn’t consider very powerful before (like my feet, for example), really have some strength in them and are capable of quite a lot. It’s been a fun realization along this journey that is yoga month J (Side note: there was an awesome rainbow over the highway on my drive home . . . I felt that I could almost drive underneath it . . . God is good J).

No comments:

Post a Comment