Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yoga - Day 15

Well, I’ve made it about halfway through the month and I’m feeling good. I do have to say (and pardon the details, but in the interest of full disclosure I feel I must share this), I have never sweat this much in my entire life. I could feel it running down my whole body and when we were doing inversion poses, it was running into my mouth (gross) and I even felt like my ears were sweating. Hooray for Fire yoga at 105 degrees for 90 minutes. It was sweaty and hot and difficult, but I feel so good when I’m done. I never got a “runner’s high” from all of that running I did, but I definitely feel good after hot yoga. My whole body feels more fluid and relaxed. This could have been a really stressful month for me with the new job and having to leave all of my friends at my old job, but the yoga has been really good for me just to take a lot of deep breaths, trust that God has everything under control, and r-e-l-a-x. It doesn’t hurt that it’s making me stronger and healthier at the same time. I’m going to be bummed when this month is over (although I saw a new Groupon today for hot yoga at a different studio . . . one month of unlimited classes J) . . .maybe I'll have to get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment