Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yoga - Day 26

Another Flow class with my favorite instructor. I don’t know why I like her so much, but I think it has something to do with the fact that she teaches us some of those poses that makes one think “how in the world is she doing that?!?” . . . that’s what I want to learn J Today I got “Side Crow” on both sides, not for a very long time, but definitely longer than I thought I would be able to.
 (Image from http://www.fitsugar.com/Strike-Yoga-Pose-Side-Crow-2405633).
And I did a headstand out of a tripod today J I’m very happy about that. It probably wasn’t perfect since I couldn’t see myself in the mirror to gauge how straight I got my legs, but I felt pretty straight. It didn’t last long either, but it was pretty cool while it lasted. Now I’m up late baking, surprise surprise, I’m going to be so tired tomorrow. What a long last couple of days, long but good. I can do it J

No comments:

Post a Comment