Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yoda - Day 21

I tried another Rodney Yee yoga DVD today . . . the 50 minute advanced work out. It was much easier than most of the classes at the hot yoga studio, but definitely not as crazy as the Jillian Michael’s one that I tried the other day. No difficult wheel, camel or crow poses, just a few warrior one and warrior two poses, but it felt much more like yoga than my “yin” stretching yesterday.

warriorI_1.gif
Warrior I
warriorII_1.gif
Warrior II
Also, I tried a different spot (under a tarp my husband put up over the tent) and the ants seemed to leave me alone, so today was much better. Still nowhere close to my enjoyment of the hot yoga studio, but at least I felt more relaxed than the other day, and it is good to get in tune with my body and nature at the same time I think. I think the campground should have yoga classes on the beach or something J

No comments:

Post a Comment