Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yoga - Day 16

My last day of hot yoga before my vacation L Granted, I am very grateful for the vacation, but sad I’m missing out on my hot yoga. I did get a few yoga videos to take along, and I think I know enough poses now to make up an hour’s worth of practice for myself, but it probably won’t be in the best order like a class would be. Tonight’s class was a “Core” class so my abs were definitely burning for part of it. For the inversion section of the class (designed to get your hips over your head in really any way possible) she said we could just do whatever we wanted, which I’m not used to, so I was just looking around aimlessly so she came and helped me do a rather easy one. She demonstrated a head stand, and since I didn’t get to do one in class, I made my husband help me when I got home J I’m so intrigued by the tough poses, I really want to push myself so I can do some of them by the end of the month. Yoga is cool J

No comments:

Post a Comment