Monday, August 20, 2012

Yoga - Day 20

I did pretty much the same yoga routine tonight as I did last night because by the time we got back to the campsite, it was about 9:30 and I didn’t feel like doing my yoga outside in the cold and dark. Plus, my legs could still use quite a bit of stretching, so that’s what I did. Unfortunately, being on a somewhat squishy air mattress, covered by a thick sleeping bag and surrounded by cold temperatures, does not make for a very good yoga practice. I was distracted by the sounds of the campers around me, and my husband was moving in and out of the tent and when he moved on the air mattress, of course I moved too. Plus the space was cramped and I couldn’t breathe very well in the poses where my face would be on the mat. I don’t really feel like I did yoga today, it was more just a little bit of stretching. Oh well, only a few more days of this improvised yoga and then I get to go back to my hot yoga classes . . . they are so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment