Monday, August 27, 2012

Yoga - Day 27

I did yoga with a new friend today. She had never done yoga before, so it was fun to share it with her. My regular yoga buddies were either not feeling well or went to another class, so it was nice having someone to go with. We went to the 9 pm “Relax” class and it was indeed relaxing. I was again stressed and not feeling very well when I went and felt SO much better when I was done. The teacher gave us some scented oil in our hand during our final relax period that we could rub on our shoulders or neck, etc. I did both and it felt great. I wish I could have done all 30 days of hot yoga because they just started a program that if you do that you get a t-shirt when you are done . . . I want a t-shirt L Oh well, I will have my awesome newly acquired yoga poses as souvenirs instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment