Friday, August 3, 2012

Yoga - Day 3

I’m still rather sore in the shoulders today, but I’m excited for another day of hot yoga. Strangely I’m even regretting planning the vacation a little bit, just because I’m going to miss out on my hot yoga days. It’s okay . . . regular yoga will have to suffice. Class today was pretty good, it was a similar style class to yesterday, but with a new instructor. I think perhaps my circulation is improving already because I’m usually very cold at work, and I haven’t been lately. Also, I have noticed that I’m less stressed and have a happier demeanor . . . all from 2 days of yoga. We’ll see if it really is the yoga and not just a random phase later on this month. I don’t really sweat a lot either, but I think that is changing. The room today was 95 degrees and I think I sweat more in that one hour than I have in all of the rest of the year combined (even rock climbing and running didn’t make me sweat much). I think this will be good for my pores and my body in general (I have pretty healthy skin, but am very prone to lots of acne on my face, so I’m hoping this month will help that too . . . we’ll see). So, even though we weren’t planning on going to hot yoga today, I’m glad we did, and we have another class with the same instructor bright an early tomorrow morning at 7:30 (on a Saturday . . . why do I do this to myself?). In other news, two of our other friends from work will most likely be joining in the hot yoga craziness. They saw how much we were enjoying it and decided they would come too . . . how fun is that? This month is going to be great J

2 comments: