Monday, January 23, 2012

Rock Climbing - Days 22 & 23

Day 22
Not much to report today, I didn't get anything new, only climbed for 40 minutes, and did okay on most of my "usual" routes. Thankfully the gym was less crowded today, but my muscles, my fingers, and well, just me, are all tired.

Day 23
More people again today, which means I didn't get to climb some of my favorite routes. My fingers are still sore, but I climbed okay for 45 minutes. I came to a realization today that having an end date (end of the month) for these "challenges" kind of defeats the habit-forming aspect of them. Oh well, could you imagine what it would be like if I really did pick up one new habit every month? By the end of this year I'd be doing 12 additional things every day . . .I don't think there are enough hours in a day for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment