Monday, January 2, 2012

Rock Climbing - Day 2

Day 2 was a little shorter than Day 1, only about 50 minutes of climbing. Boulders was more crowded today, but I still managed to get some good climbs in. I even accomplished some V0s that I couldn't get yesterday :) This whole rock climbing adventure is going to take a toll on my body though . . . see those nasty bruises I'm getting on my knees from trying to "love the wall" (I've found that climbing is easier if you can keep your center of balance as close to the wall as possible). I also had my husband take some "before" pictures that I can post after this month is over with my "after" pictures of my hands and forearms. I have a feeling there will be blisters, then callouses, and some much larger arm muscles! Stay tuned to see what Day 3 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment