Friday, January 6, 2012

Rock Climbing - Day 6

Today was a shorter climbing day than usual (~40 minutes) due to my aunt and uncle coming over for dinner tonight. We are celebrating a late Christmas...check out the photo of the awesome mittens my aunt made for me. Christmas is great, climbing today . . . not so much. I was just not feeling it. I was not feeling strong or confident in my climbing, and to top it all off, I got a chalk bag with no chalk in it = useless. I made a 1 hold progress on a V1, that's it.

Lately, I've been trying to convince people that they need to come climbing with me, perhaps so I can relive what climbing used to be like for me with a rope and a belayer. Unfortunately, I have yet to get anyone to agree to coming with me. . . I shall have to keep trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment