Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rock Climbing - Day 8

Today I have to give a shout out to a company called Evolv for making some awesome rock climbing shoes (http://www.evolvesports.com/index.htm). As far as I know, this is the only brand of rental shoes that Boulders has, but the pair I had today (size 6.5, lace up) were super.

I didn't make a ton of progress today, just a little on one V1, and I failed to complete a V1 I did yesterday, but I still climbed for about 45 minutes, and it wasn't too bad. I do think I need to stretch more though as my right leg got kind of sore today. I hope you all aren't getting too bored reading about my climbing adventures every day, but I'll have you know, it's still exciting for me, and I'm definitely making progress.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should treat yourself to a sports massage when you finish you're 31 days... Good luck. Would love to get into rock climbing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is a sports massage? That does sound nice :) When you come visit again we can go to Boulders, or I'm sure we could find some rocks to climb in Australia!

      Delete