Monday, January 30, 2012

Rock Climbing - Day 30

January is not even over yet and I've already got my first "you're crazy" for my February task. I shared my idea with a few people at work and that was a pretty common response. But before I get ahead of myself, I should write about rock climbing.
Boulders was pretty empty at first, but filled up quickly with boulderers. There were a few girls there with some serious muscles. I didn't get any V2s today, but climbed plenty of V0s and V1s. The climbing was good, but there was so much talk about February at work today that I'm afraid I was thinking about that and was not very focused on climbing. That, and like I said yesterday, I've accomplished everything I wanted to so far, so I'm not very motivated to push myself any farther.
One more day of rock climbing, then on to February!

No comments:

Post a Comment