Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rock Climbing - Days 9 & 10

Day 9
Today was a short climbing day because I had to sing and play in church tonight. Luckily I got a new V1 very quickly so I still felt pretty accomplished. I'm also feeling stronger, which is a definite plus. That's all for today.

Day 10
Bam . . . another V1 down, although others are still frustrating; I'll get them someday though. My right leg is a little sore again today, but I did a little shorter climb to rest it. That was okay since I had to work late tonight and ended up getting to Boulders later than usual.

I'm pretty impressed with Boulders staff for how frequently they keep updating the routes, it keeps things from getting boring, even if you come every day like I do. There was a new V0 today and I redid the new V1 that I did yesterday. I was a little worried that I didn't actually get it and I used a wrong foothold, but I redid it today and it turns out I did it correctly. I'm making more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment