Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rock Climbing - Day 19

I shortened my climb time today to 30 minutes to give my right leg a little bit of a rest as my calf muscle is sore as is that same tendon (the one that helps me lift my leg up to higher footholds). You may think that my climbing was less productive due to this, but you would be wrong. I will again use pictures to illustrate my accomplishment today:

Brand new V1 in the "cave"

A group of other climbers was watching me attempt this for the first time, so the pressure was on

I felt a little like Spider Woman climbing very much upside down

And success on my first try! (This picture is tilted a little, the other pictures give a more accurate depiction of the orientation of this).
I'm pretty sure the group watching me was impressed :) That was a fun route, one of my favorites so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment