Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rock Climbing - Day 7

I've made it through an entire week of rock climbing now, and I must say, it felt good today. The V0 routes are getting much easier for me, and . . . I finished 2 new V1s today :) I only climbed for about 35 minutes, but I still felt very accomplished.

It also turns out that I know one of the Boulders employees. I think I know him through at least five completely different connections (crazily enough), but I don't think he knows who I am, maybe one of these days I'll work up the courage to introduce myself (if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm kind of a wuss. I'm hoping all this climbing will toughen me up. I think it's working as I caught myself saying "no pain, no gain" yesterday). If I don't end up introducing myself, I'm sure one of our mutual friends will do it later, so it's no big deal. That was about it for today, I'm looking forward to how the rest of this month plays out and I'm feeling very optimistic about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment