Saturday, June 30, 2012

Juggling - Day 30

Well, today was my last day, and I didn’t do anything spectacular. I didn’t learn any fancy tricks, or four object juggling, in fact, I did my last juggling in the car. Juggling in the car actually did help me, by the way. My Klutz book suggests juggling while sitting down to help figure out how to juggle without chasing after the bean bags, and that’s exactly what I did . . . and it worked. So it was more juggling in the car because we were very busy all morning picking berries and then we headed to a wedding in the afternoon. Real life takes up some of the time I should probably be devoting to these projects, but there’s not much I can do about that. At least at the end of this month I can say I can juggle. That was my goal, and I may not be very good at it, but I am infinitely better than I was one month ago. I think that deserves another gold star. Stay tuned for my next challenge, starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment