Saturday, June 16, 2012

Juggling - Day 16

Another day of juggling is done. I broke up the juggling a little bit, into a ten minute and twenty minute section, because I was back to playing my cello. We are visiting my in-laws this weekend and they are very musical, so I brought the cello along and played some duets with my mother-in-law (who is a very good pianist). It was a lot more fun when I had someone to play with; I wish that was the case more often. Anyways, back to juggling, today was just another plain juggling day really. Not too much to tell. It is much nicer to have more room to move around when juggling, that helps a lot. Also, remember when I was “fencing” across my kitchen floor in an attempt to catch the bean bags? Well, now it looks like I’m dancing the tango because my left hand and arm are close to my body, and my right arm is almost completely outstretched to catch the tosses from the left hand. This is a problem . . . does anyone have any tips to help fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment