Friday, June 22, 2012

Juggling - Day 22

So. Sleepy. I stayed up way too late last night making chocolate éclairs (and got up way too early this morning to finish them), so by the time I got home today I was exhausted. It was a fun lunch at work today, some juggling in the park was involved J I even got my friend to show off some mad juggling skills (as in regular juggling morphing into “bounce” juggling and then juggling with four objects . . . very impressive) and I got to juggle a bit too. Mine was not nearly as impressive, and I didn’t do very good because I was nervous about all of the people watching me, but I did it. His one tip to me, after seeing me juggle a bit was that I needed to relax and not be so frantic about it . . . definitely a good tip, I need to work on that. So when I got home, I finished the book I was reading and then proceeded to fall asleep for four hours . . . oops. My husband had been over at a friend’s house that we are house sitting for this week because they said we could use their laundry (our coin-op is not very good). It took him much longer than anticipated, so when he got home at 11:15 pm, I was asleep and that’s what woke me up. So much for eating dinner tonight. Just one note of advice, don’t try juggling right when you get up, coordination is required and not available (at least to me) for an hour or so after waking up. I juggled, but not well. Okay, back to bed now . . . try again tomorrow J

No comments:

Post a Comment