Saturday, June 9, 2012

Juggling - Day 9

I was bad today, I juggled in the car again. I was bad today, I didn’t focus on juggling as much as I should have. But to be fair, we are up in Minnesota, and there were lots of interesting things to see, so that is why I did the things I did. The wedding that we went to was nice, and then the reception was at the Science Museum and since we were invited to the reception, we got free day passes to the museum, so we wanted to get as much out of that as possible. It was about a fifteen minute drive to the Museum from the church, so I started my juggling en route (only being distracted a few times by the cool things to see outside the car) and then finished in the parking garage so we could get as much museum time as we could. The museum was pretty cool by the way, I would recommend it. As for the juggling, it went okay. I had a few tries that went pretty well, but with the city driving (lots of stopping and starting) juggling was more difficult and I was just not trying as hard today I should have been. I’m guessing since tomorrow is going to be busy as well, juggling might be in the car then too . . .I’m going to be really good at close quarters juggling after this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment