Friday, June 8, 2012

Juggling - Day 8

Okay, you’re going to think I’m even weirder now, but today I did my juggling in the car. Talk about close-quarters juggling. We are on our way to an out-of-town wedding this weekend and this was really the only time I had to practice, so there’s my reason for my madness. I guess it helped me practice not moving around so much to catch the bean bags, but I didn’t do very well at all. I put a blanket over my lap with my legs up on the dashboard to act as a bean bag retrieval device, so that was pretty handy, but I think the best I did was ten tosses, and I only managed to do that once. Most of my attempts only resulted in four or five tosses. The bean bags were hitting the ceiling, the sun visor (because we were driving west in the evening so the sun was in my eyes, I doubt that helped any either), or fell on the center console. I’m proud to announce that I didn’t hit my husband in the face while he was driving, and I didn’t cause any accidents, so I guess today was a success, even though I did rather poorly at juggling. I can’t help but wonder what the people we drove past were thinking. Readers, what is the strangest thing you have seen someone do while driving? Overall, I would not recommend in-car juggling, try reading a book or something . . .you will be much more successful.
My juggling bean bags

No comments:

Post a Comment