Sunday, June 17, 2012

Juggling - Day 17

Sad bean bag :(
Late night juggling tonight. We didn’t get home until late, so that was when I had to juggle. Sad news about my juggling bean bags: I think I have been over using them . . .one has developed a small hole L So I had to make a quick switch and actually attempt to juggle something else. Of course I switched to the obvious . . . tennis balls. They were both easier and more difficult to juggle at the same time. They were easier because they were lighter and a bit smaller which worked well with my small hands, but if I dropped them, that’s when the trouble started. They are much more bouncy and get away from me much easier than the bean bags did. Overall, it went pretty well, even with the substitution. I still am bad at counting while juggling, but I was consistently getting more tries with 10 – 20 tosses, which I count as progress J

No comments:

Post a Comment