Sunday, June 24, 2012

Juggling - Day 24

Well, somehow, I think I’ve finally gotten the hang of it. Maybe I just needed the confidence that I was actually getting somewhere, or maybe it was that tip about it being like learning how to ride a bicycle, but today, I honestly can say that I did well. I don’t know exactly how many tosses I got on my best attempt. I know I got at least fifty on one try, and on another, I want to say it was sixty-six, but then I doubted myself and my counting, so it might have only been fifty-six, but I still say that is pretty good . . . my best yet. I don’t have to chase after the bean bags anymore, and my arms are actually getting sore from the same repetitive juggling motion because I’m doing that more than bending and picking up my dropped bean bags . . . finally J

No comments:

Post a Comment