Monday, June 4, 2012

Juggling - Day 4

I think I can, I think I can. You guys remember the “Little Engine That Could”? I feel like that today. I didn’t do too much better than yesterday, but I felt better about it. I got up to five exchanges/tosses a few times, my personal best. It’s more mentally challenging than physical, I think, but I started to figure out the rhythm. It seemed to go in spurts and I would do really well for a few rounds, and then I’d lose it again and keep dropping all of the bean bags. It is rather tiring to have to keep bending down to pick them up though, and I’m getting really sick of getting hit with them, especially in the neck, I need to improve, and quickly. During my juggling lesson last year, my friend told me that moving forward was a good sign, and hitting myself with the bean bags (aka moving backwards) was a bad sign, and I think I did some of both, but definitely a lot of moving forward, so I’ll take that as a good sign. Here’s to more improvement tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment