Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Juggling - Day 6

Whew, today went so much better than yesterday J I don’t know if I gained a bunch of juggling muscle memory in my sleep last night, or what, but I could tell a marked difference from yesterday. Today was one very long day at work and almost everything I tried to do failed, so maybe this was just God’s way of letting me have something go right today, I don’t know. It’s difficult for me to count while I’m juggling, so I don’t know exactly how many tosses I got in before I dropped a bean bag, but I’m going to say I was averaging about 8-10 tosses on my good tries. Also, I noticed a decrease in the number of “three bean bag botches” where I freak out and manage to drop all three at the same time. Most of my drops today were just one bean bag and I held on to the other two. I see this as a definite sign of improvement, and I think if my kitchen weren’t so small and I ran into the cabinets while going from one side to the other chasing the bean bags, I could probably juggle even longer. Now I just need to figure out how to do it without moving so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment