Thursday, June 14, 2012

Juggling - Day 14

Today was just more practice . . . not much progress, but I need all the practice I can get. It seems to have helped that I practiced starting my tosses with both hands as there is not much of a difference between the two now, which is what I was going for. I do seem to have a problem of inconsistent tosses though. It seems that one hand tries to throw too far away, then the other one overcorrects, and then there is just a big mess. Also, I’ve been having many more problems with the bean bags colliding in mid-air lately. Perhaps it is because they are in the air longer as I can do more tosses, but I need to figure out how to remedy that. I got a little frustrated today towards the end because I had to pick the bean bags up so many times, something that I definitely don’t enjoy, but I still got my thirty minutes in, and that’s what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment