Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Juggling - Day 26

We tried something new today. My juggling friend at work suggested I try juggling with four objects, but when I went to read my Klutz book on how to do that, I found something else I wanted to try that seemed much easier. It was part of their method for learning basic juggling if you couldn’t do an exchange. It was to have a friend stand next to you and do one half of the exchange for you to try and slow things down a bit. There was a little note saying that if you add the third object in, it can be called “Siamese juggling”, so that’s what I convinced my husband to try with me. We weren’t very good at it, but it was fun to try (he is a non-juggler which may have made this more difficult, but he definitely has more hand-eye coordination than I do, so it worked out okay). We might try it again tomorrow, and then maybe I can get him to help me learn partner juggling by tossing bean bags to him and he feeds me another one back . . . we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment