Thursday, June 7, 2012

Juggling - Day 7

It’s hard to believe it’s been seven days already, but time flies when you are having fun right? Or maybe it’s just that I’ve been extremely crazy busy lately, one of the two. Anyways, I’ve been noticing that thirty minutes really flies by too . . .it doesn’t seem like I’m ready to be done juggling yet when that timer goes off, I think that’s a good sign. I was rather impressed with myself today, I don’t know if anyone else who saw what I was doing would be impressed, but I got thirteen tosses in before I dropped anything (and that was only after I started counting), and only had one three-bean-bag-drop and very few two-bean-bag-drops. I am far from a stellar juggler, but I’m so much better than a week ago, and this coming from the girl who has zero hand-eye coordination. J One final thing I noticed: even without having to run after all of the bean bags, juggling is still good exercise, not quite as good as running miles upon miles, but for this month, it will be good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment