Saturday, June 2, 2012

Juggling - Day 2

Whew, this is going to be more exercise than I thought ;) It really shouldn’t be, and hopefully when I get better I won’t have to run around quite so much, but today was lots of bending and picking up the juggling bags. I started with just the single ball toss again, and then worked on the two bean bag exchange for quite some time. I’m left handed, so starting the toss with my left hand seems to give me greater success, but I want to be able to do it both ways, so I started with my left hand until I dropped it fifteen times, then started with my right hand for fifteen drops (as is instructed in the Klutz book). I repeated this circuit again before I added in the third bean bag. Once that happened, there was much more lunging around trying to catch the bean bags and a lot more drops, but I feel this more methodical approach to learning is giving me better results than I had before. Oh, and since I’m practicing in my kitchen, any of you who sent us a Christmas card or wedding "save-the-date" this year (which I put up on my fridge) are all watching me practice, so thank you for your lovely smiles of encouragement. I can’t decide if I’m going to be so good at this I’m going to be bored by the end of the month, or I’m never going to be able to get it . . .time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment