Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Juggling - Day 5

Well, today was a good day to practice. I spent the first fifteen minutes starting with my left hand, and then for the last fifteen minutes I started with my right hand. I seemed to be “fencing” across my kitchen floor; kind of scooting with one foot forward to keep catching the juggling bean bags. I wish I could just stand still, but it seems my right hand tosses towards my body and my left hand tosses forward, so I’m constantly running around trying to catch them. I think I got a little better today, but I definitely have a long way to go yet. I even went back to the basics, just tossing one or two bean bags, maybe it helped, maybe it didn’t. All I know, is that it was a long day, but I’m glad I got my practicing in. It’s tiring and soothing all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment