Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Reveal

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the great February reveal. Every time someone finds out about this 12 month challenge idea they are eager to know what the future months hold for me, but I like surprises, so I try not to give too much away. :)
Now I know quite a few of you already know my February challenge as I am a little behind on updating this blog, but for those of you who don't know, the wait is finally over. I've decided I'm going to floss my teeth every day for the month of February. WAIT! Don't go! I know it is really not that interesting of a blog topic, but have no fear, my work lunch buddies saved you and told me on no uncertain terms that I was not allowed to write about flossing for a whole month. They came up with many other ideas, but only one truly stuck. The idea was brainstormed for a few days and spread around to other coworkers to generate support. Although I will be flossing every day this month, the true challenge, the crazy, ridiculous, fun beyond belief challenge is going to be: bake a cake every day for a month. February is the month of Cake Madness! Enjoy :)

4 comments: