Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cello - Day 6

Today was frustrating. I was really hoping to be progressing a little better than this. I wanted to have at least something good to be able to play for tomorrow’s video, but I’ve got nothing. A Kenyan folk song just kicked my butt today, and I played what must be the most pitiful version of “Happy Birthday” ever. My husband kindly encouraged me and told me I was doing just fine, but I am not really happy with my progress today . . .I think the fact that I had the electronic tuner on while I was playing today has me so discouraged. On a happier note, I played my flute in church today and I got a compliment from one of the other musicians that I was really on pitch (which is difficult when accompanying handbells), so that made me happy. Maybe my ear is getting a little better?

No comments:

Post a Comment