Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cello - Day 2

One thing I forgot to say yesterday…I was happy to smell rosin again…it’s the smell of progress J So, today I practiced a little bit later that I was planning. I wanted to remember to always finish my practicing before 9 pm, just so I didn’t anger my neighbors, but tonight I didn’t start until 9, but that still means I was done at 9:30 . . .hopefully that’s not too late. I feel like I’m getting a little bit better at telling when my notes are in tune or not, but my husband says, "maybe just a little better" (as in I’m still not very good), oh well, what can you expect on Day 2? So far I’ve progressed though “Mary Had A Little Lamb”, “Lightly Row”, “Jolly Old St. Nicholas”, and other beginning instrument favorites. Surprisingly, I haven’t had to play “Go Tell Aunt Rhody” yet . . .thank goodness, that is my least favorite beginner song. Readers, have you had any similar experiences with trying to learn an instrument?

No comments:

Post a Comment