Friday, May 4, 2012

Cello - Day 4

Cool gadget my husband made out of a hanger
Okay, so my other hand is hurting today . . .I’m probably not holding the bow correctly. I wish I had someone who could show me how. I’m feeling a little frustrated today because the songs were just not sounding all that lovely. For some reason, “Michael Row Your Boat Ashore” just sounded awful, both yesterday and today . . .I cannot get that song to sound good. I know I’m making progress as my scales sounded a little better today, but I’m guessing at the notes still (struggling with the bass clef) and I’m surprised my husband hasn’t started wearing earplugs while I practice. I think I’m getting better, but not as quickly as I would like (I know, I can’t expect to be really good in only four days, but I just don’t have enough patience today I guess). So, that’s all for today, wish me better luck tomorrow.
See how it fits into my stand?
Awesome
p.s. Check out this cool bow hanger (custom made for this music stand) that my awesome husband fashioned out of a hanger in a matter of minutes. It works perfectly . . .yet another reason to marry an engineer J

No comments:

Post a Comment