Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cello - Day 13

Today is the first day that I wanted to keep playing. Unfortunately, you made me stop. Okay, so not technically, it is my fault that I am behind on my blog, but I really need to write some blog posts, so I figured I had better stop practicing and do that instead. I did spend some time after practicing looking over the rest of my cello music though so I could see what other treasures I could find. I randomly stumbled across “I Dreamed A Dream” from Les Misérables (which I’m pretty crazy about right now . . .seriously, watch this: "I Dreamed A Dream" It is the lovely Lea Salonga singing “I Dreamed A Dream” for the 25th anniversary concert last year . . .brilliant). Anyways, I’m excited to keep playing and getting better. I played bass guitar again today too, that really hurt my fingers on my right hand, but my left hand is doing okay. I’m just glad practice went so well today J

No comments:

Post a Comment