Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cello - Day 22

So I forgot to take videos yesterday . . .sorry. But, never fear, I have two videos to post today. Practice went okay today, not great, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I’m not enjoying this “solos” book as much as the Suzuki book. Also, my left hand is sore where my pointer finger connects to my palm, which probably means I’m not playing correctly. I’m getting weird calluses on my pointer and pinkie fingers too. I’m sad that this month is going by so quickly . . .that means that if I want to continue practicing my cello I have to find time for that PLUS whatever my challenge is going to be next month. I got a few new books to read at our community garage sale this weekend too, so reading is calling to me . . .so much to do, so little time.
Scale - Week 3


"Minuet No. 2" - Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment