Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cello - Day 24

Oof . . .I ate way too much food again today. This week has been the week of eating out (thanks in great part to many people for buying me food) J Good for my food budget, not so good for my figure. My poor cello took a little tumble yesterday when I leaned it against the bed and ran to get the phone. Today I noticed loud vibrations when I was playing a few notes, but I don’t know if it was the cello or the stand, and if they noises have to do with the fall, or the large temperature swing today (I think it got up to 90 today . . .whew). We’ll see tomorrow I guess when the high is only 79 F. I started Level 2 of Essential Elements today. I’m making my way through the book pretty quickly; the material is not too difficult. Other than the vibrations, I think I had a better “tonality” today too, so that is a positive improvement. J

No comments:

Post a Comment