Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cello - Day 17

Hey, I think I might be getting the hang of this whole cello playing thing J I unfortunately played too late tonight ( I broke my ‘no practicing after 9 pm’ rule . . .oops), but I don’t think my neighbor on the other side of me was home, so I think it’s okay. This Suzuki book is making me feel like I’m really improving. When I get out the tuner and check my notes, they are still not that in tune (at least not as consistently as I would like), but my ability to switch between notes and between strings is vastly improved from where it was last week, at least in my opinion. Sometimes I wish you could all listen in on my practices so you could hear the good things that happen, but I’m sure you wouldn’t want to have quite that much cello overload. Hopefully some of this improvement will be apparent in my next videos. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment