Monday, May 28, 2012

Cello - Day 28

Video day again already. I may have volunteered myself to play in church this coming Sunday too :S So most of my practicing today, and the video for this week, was of the song that I may or may not be playing. I talked to the organist and we are going to try and find a time to practice this week and we’ll see how it goes from there. I didn’t submit my name to the church office to be printed in the bulletin, so if I chicken out at the last minute, no one will be missing me, but perhaps I’ll have my big debut this week. Oh, and for the record, the videos are not very good this week. They were taken at the end of my practice time (as usual) and I just seemed to be getting worse by then, I don’t know why. Enjoy anyways J
Scale - Week 4
"Praise The One Who Breaks The Darkness"

No comments:

Post a Comment