Friday, May 11, 2012

Cello - Day 11

Wow, I can’t believe it’s been eleven days already! Today I didn’t have that great of a day (just rather frustrating), so I was surprised that my cello playing went as well as it did. I managed to finish lesson book #1 and got to finish up my practice time with a few more popular songs that I have music for (and I rather like) such as the Forest Gump theme and Edelweiss. So today went better, and I’m encouraged to keep playing. Another fun thing was that there are a few duets in the latter portion of the book, so I was lamenting to my husband that we need another cello so he can learn and play the duets with me. He then came up with the brilliant idea to play along with me on his trombone (he is a very good trombone player) . . .so I have that to look forward to. We have dinner plans tonight, so I have to get going now, but that’s my update for today J

No comments:

Post a Comment