Friday, September 7, 2012

Children's Book - Day 7

I did my drawing in the car today. We are on our way down to Chicago to see a concert of one of my new favorite artists, Ramin Karimloo (I love this song: Cathedrals haha, I had a hard time picking just one) . We are staying with my cousin tonight who was gracious enough to let us stay with her so we didn’t have to get a hotel . . . hooray. So, I’m drawing in the car and trying to figure out what in the world my main character looks like. I’ve looked at quite a few pictures of wombats, but I just can’t figure out my character. The secondary character came right away, for some reason I had no problems with her, but the main character is elusive. I am also being stopped by my belief that I can’t draw. I’m sure I can draw something, I just need to figure out what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment