Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Children's Book - Day 4

It was my first day in “job limbo” (the transition period between my old job and my new job), so I got quite a bit of stuff done around the house . . . that was nice. Unfortunately, I ended up saving my project until the end of the day when I was tired, so I didn't make as much progress on it as I would have liked. I was feeling uninspired, so I just read more of my drawing book (a lot of their tips on drawing actually sound similar to the yoga relaxation stuff . . . coincidence?) I’m finding I’m not worried so much about screwing up, I’m just having a difficult time finding and connecting with my characters. I’m starting to get their expressions figured out, but materializing a body around a face is not so easy. I have a lot of work to do on my story too . . . maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment