Sunday, September 30, 2012

Children's Book - Day 30

Last day of drawing L I didn’t think I’d be sad, but things were finally starting to go somewhere, so now I feel like my momentum will be stopped. Maybe next year I’ll work on a project until I finish it ;) I think I made some good progress this month, and although I didn’t get as far as I thought I would, at the same time I still feel like I did more than I thought I could. I’m happier with the pictures than a lot of other things I’ve drawn. I don’t know how much potential this book has, but I think it has a little bit at least J

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I do hope you make it. Even though you keep talking about not getting it published, at least get it "published" for yourself (and for me!) You could have it laminated, or scan the pages and make a quick blog-book and have it printed: http://www.blurb.com/blog-book
    Plus if all-out illustrating is not your thing (it really sounds like it's not) but you really like the story, just have a short book with a few illustrations and a verse or three to a page.
    If you could scan what you have so far I'd love to give my input - I've read many, many kids books lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! Maybe once I get a few more pictures drawn I can make one of those books...it would be nice to have. I'll see if I can get the story and some pictures of my drawings to you for your comments.

      Delete