Thursday, September 13, 2012

Children's Book - Day 13

Today was a little more intellectual than yesterday. I took a look at a book I got for learning how to illustrate and studied the pictures. I made note of and studied the pictures that I liked the best and that I think that I would like to emulate. I think this will help me in figuring out how to go forward. It also had some helpful tips on how to make a professional looking “dummy book”, which I think will hopefully be my finished product. Then I got out my “Drawing for the Terrified” book (which I really like the way it’s written . . . I wish I could take a class with this guy, I think I would learn a lot), and ran through some of those exercises. I think they were helpful and I feel more accomplished now . . . yay J

No comments:

Post a Comment