Saturday, July 21, 2012

Scrapbooking - Week 3

Day 15 – I think I am almost done with all of my organization J I should be finishing that up tomorrow and then it’s on to the duplicate picture removal stage . . . hooray.

Day 16 – So I was almost done with my organization, and then I found a folder with a random 2,500 pictures in it . . . ugh. They are so scrambled, I have no idea why they are all grouped together, so I guess I’m not done sorting yet. But you know what? It’s 11 pm again and I am still awake and very tired, so these can wait until tomorrow.

Day 17 – I tackled more of that gigantic folder today. It’s still not done, but it’s down to about 200 pictures now. Here I thought I was almost done with my organizing . . . not so. So much for this being “scrapbooking month”, it is definitely more “picture organizing” month. Oh well, life happens right?

Day 18 – So, this month’s blog may be even more boring than the novel reading month, I’m very sorry about that guys. I was really hoping to have pictures of completed scrapbook pages up by now, but alas, I’m still organizing pictures, who knew that would take so long! I’m still plugging away at it though, so progress is good. In other, non-challenge related news, it rained today!!!! J After being in a severe draught, I think we saw more rain in an hour today than we have in the last two months combined . . . thank you God J

Day 19 – Wow, I can’t believe it’s been 19 days already and I’m still just organizing. This is taking way longer than I thought . . . sorry about that. It might have something to do with the fact that I feel like my heart is just not into this challenge so I’m not working as hard at it as I have some of the other ones. I really wanted to be creative and get to use my fun supplies and see lots of old pictures, but here I am still looking at folder upon folder of duplicate and unedited photos. Oh well, I needed to do this in the worst way, so it’s good it’s finally getting done.

Day 20 – I got up early this morning and did a half an hour of scrapbooking before work because I have music practice tonight and I didn’t know if I would have time later. I did end up having a half an hour later to finish out my time. I worked on cleaning up two of the larger folders . . . unfortunately, I didn’t get either one done, but again, progress was made.

Day 21 – Just more organization . . . I will never be done with this. I did get two big folders almost done though. I’m excited about next month and ready for this month to be done, although I was definitely hoping to make much more progress this month than I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment