Friday, November 2, 2012

Knitting - Day 2

I made a slip knot today . . . that was my only progress L No, it’s okay, I spent most of today reading and trying to figure out how to start. I did go to the library and get a few books on knitting, but none are the basic “Knitting for Dummies” that I think I need. I got the Reader’s Digest book on everything knitting, but there are like 15 different methods for just starting the first row and I’m feeling a little overwhelmed now. I wish they would just teach me one, and then let me learn the other ones once I got that one down pat. There are so many different ways to hold the yarn and the needles, I’m not quite sure where to start. Tomorrow I have a long ride in the car though, so I’ll work on it some more then. Good night J

No comments:

Post a Comment